Thursday, October 3, 2013

gold

'they say if you love someone set them free, if they come they're yours to keep, if they don't then they were never yours in the first place. '

In my honest opinion you are much better than me as a person, that the thought of letting you go because I know that you deserve more than I can give has crossed my mind. That feeling you get when you know deep down that you will never be able to make that person happy because they deserve more and they are genuinely a good person.. when you realize that as much as you have been selfish in your life it isn't negotiable that you keep hanging on to them because this time it's just wrong and unfair for them, and that you genuinely care and love them so much that it doesn't matter if you never heal or if you'll never find another because their happiness and future means the world to you. That is how you make me feel. I don't know how this goes but I feel at times that I can't keep you here with me as much as I love to, being selfish this time round would hurt me more as you deserve to be happy with someone who can give you as much as you give me.... fully and wholeheartedly. At times I feel that I can never be that person because I don't know how to give myself to you, moreover will you want me if you knew the imperfections underneath it all. Just as broken toy, its no good to anyone once it's in pieces beyond repair...

No comments:

Post a Comment