Friday, December 30, 2011

new year's eve

while some of u may be filling yourself with booze and partying the night away til 2012, i'll stand in the middle of a 1million crowd with our heads fixed on the clouds watching these amazing fire display created by chemical reaction for our amusement. being part of the million other people i guess that doesnt make it very special now does it? but i'll be hand in hand with my mum and my dad and thw rest of my family which i havent spend new year's with in awhile. :) i know it means alot to my parents that i take some time out to spend such a simple moment with them and i guess i still am their little girl not just in their eyes but in my heart as well.

i love being close to my family, and i know at times its not what i want but it has been in my skin and pretty much part of me that family will always come second to none. so 2011 will close not with a bang but a warmth in my heart standing next to my familia. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment