Sunday, March 21, 2010

blurry thoughts with a pinch of anger

went out with him today, im not afraid to say it here, that we swapped saliva n he left me feeling with the exact same feeling the last time, the emptiness n awkward feeling that we were ntg but friends again. i dont know how it happened.

one min, we were just checking out submarines n the battleships n the next we were making out in a cubicle. n after that we just walked back n it felt like we were strangers all over, how can something so good be so strange in a split second. i wish it was simpler, that life was simple, where there was no in betweens.

my aunt was also rather pissed at me earlier, going on bout how inconsiderate i am for not calling when i was on skype with my mum!! n how i never called back when i didnt even get her call in the 1st place. she's making it a big deal like how she always does. gosh, i cant stand her sometimes.

things that just go thru my mind now r blurry.... a mix of school work, boys and home. i wonder why do we girls make stuff more complicated then it should be. 1+2doesnt make it 3 for us, its makes it 2+1 or 3+0 or 4-1, basically its just twisted.

im glad i can just breathe here without the fear of some kind of authority figure reading my blog n calling me the next day telling me to explain this n that..


lots og hugs,
grace

No comments:

Post a Comment